Welcome to my blog

Welcome, everyone.

I love to create and I love to read. I have shelves and shelves of books in my home, books on art, creativity, painting, drawing, spirituality, and healing - just a few of my favorite subjects.

Now if you are wondering if I have read every one of my books till the end - NO. The "how to" books, have I tried all the projects or completed all the exercises - NO. Just like my artwork, I have a hard time finishing. I start out strong but tend to fizzle out before the end. If the book doesn't hold my interest, well I just skip through the book, read bits here and there. Then I just go on to the next shiny thing or book or creative endeavor.

With this blog, I do have my fears that I will start strong and in a few weeks or months, stop. With that said, I am going to give this my full attention and do my best not to "fizzle out".

So what is my intention? I am going to explore my creativity, spirituality and if I am lucky, combine the two. I would like to try new creative techniques and if I am lucky, well, we will see how lucky I can be.  

So this blog will show my past work, present and my thoughts about new projects in the future.

Cindy


Comments